Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Welcome to Kindergarten!


Meet the Teachers

Mrs. Jamie Ryan:

I am so excited about this school year! This is my 14th year teaching.  I absolutely LOVE instilling confidence, respect, and a love for learning in your sweet 5 and 6 year olds. I completed my undergraduate at Converse College in Early Childhood and Elementary Education.  I also have a Master’s degree in education from Southern Wesleyan University.  I live in Boiling Springs with my husband David, our son Preston and our daughter Annlee Grace.  We also have 2 cats and one beagle named Sadie.   I am thrilled to work with the new group of “Room 200 All Stars”.

 

Mrs. Lori Witt

I have had the privilege of being a Teacher Assistant for 12 years. I’ve been at Oakland since they opened in 2003. I graduated from Clemson University in 1990. My husband Tray and I have been married for 21 years. We have a son Trace, who will be a sophomore at Wofford this fall and a daughter, Cassie that will be a senior at BSHS this year.  Also, I have a cockapoo named Cooper. I love outside activities and to shop.  I am excited about meeting you in August and starting this wonderful 5K journey together with you and your child. Welcome to Oakland!


No comments:

Post a Comment